Thursday, September 2, 2010

IT MUST COME TO PASS

BELIEVER’S HOUSE OF PRAYER AND INTERCESSORY MINISTRY INT’
(A.K.A. CENTRE OF DELIVERANCE.)

21, FATAI AROBIEKE STREET, IYANA SCHOOL BUS- STOP, ALAPERE, KETU, LAGOS STATE.

THIRTY DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER, 2010.


Beloved brethren remember that no matter how rough the road may be the promise of God in, your life must surely come to pass. As a barren woman no amount of blockage in your womb that will stop the word of God from fulfilling in blessing you with many children. Are you rejected because of your present situation of life? No one is identifying with you again as a result of enemy suppression, do not forget that those who reject you must surely come to honour God in your life. Has the enemy turn the past season to be a season of tears and sorrows? The Lord of .host has come to wipe away all tears from our eyes, Moreover, if your business had been in total stagnancy as a result of enemy’s total war on it, the promise of restoration must surely come to pass in the name of Jesus Christ.

Have you been in bondage as the pharaoh of your life had rejoicing over his wicked rulership in your destiny? Your blessing? Your freedom? The faithfully God did not fail in delivering the children of Israel out from the land of Egypt, despite how had the Egyptians fought to make the children of God to be in a perpetual slavery. The lord who did it in those days is still same to day and forever will not change in your time.
Nahum 2:2. The Lord will restore the Splendor of Jacob like the splendor of Israel, though destroyers have laid them waste and ruined their vines,
1st
i. O Lord every power that is troubling me be trouble
ii. I come against any satanic vow
iii. I must sit on the position of my joy and prosperity.

2nd
i. O Lord sent the massager of prosperity to locate my effort this season.
ii. O Lord I must posses the key of divine break through
iii. O Lord rebuke the forces that are pushing me away from my miracle.

3rd
i. O Lord I will not surrender my blessing to any power that is controlling my family.
ii. O Lord I come against every stubborn spirit against my progress to strangle it.
iii. I defeat every Goliath standing against my victory this year.






4th
i. This is my season, therefore the devil has no alternative than to accept it.
ii. I must rule everything that concerns me.
iii. Let every spirit from my village handover everything that is in their hands that belongs to me now.
5th
i. I send the arrow of God to every comp where the enemy is planning evil against my life.
ii. I Rescue my blessing O, lord from very spiritual bondage ware house of the devil.
iii. In the name of Jesus Christ I must win the battle of my life no matter what the enemy is planning.


6th
i. Through out this year I will not be in distress condition.
ii. The field of my life will not grow weeds that will choke my blessing
iii. I refuse to sing a song of sorrow while others are dancing the dance of testimony.

7th
i. My life must fulfill a divine purpose
ii. My enemy will not understand my next chance of blessing
iii. None of my parent’s angry curse will work against me in all areas of my life. Amen.

8th
Jeremiah 30 :16-20
i. In the name of Jesus Christ refuse to supply any evidence that the enemy may use against me.
ii. I declare to you, Spiritual husband and wives that there is no vacancy for you in my life.
iii. I send out with the blood of Jesus Christ evil material deposit in me as barrenness.

9th
II Corinthians 9:6-14
i. My father my father I terminate every covenant that is making the fruit of my effort not to attract favour.
ii. O Lord I destroy the identity of constant rejection and fake promise.
iii. I destroy the spiritual tape the devil is using in measure me to remain on the same level.

10th
Gen 25: 23
i. I break every cage that the enemy use to cage me and my family
ii. I destroy the spiritual agreement that devil will always use to find a it difficult to solve minor problem.
iii. I refuse to sit on a mat of hopelessness while others mock my responsibility.

11th
i. I command my life to win back every opportunity that the enemy has taken from my family.
ii. I decree that no evil will swallow the fruit of my daily labor.
iii O Lord I include my name and life among those who will not regret anything this month.

12th
Ezekiel 36: 22-38
i. O Lord put thy spirit in me that will please to obey your command.
ii. Heavenly father I refuse to deceive myself by the secret sin and unrepentant character.
iii. Clean me from my former wrong doings and make me to live a life that hate sin and wickedness.


13th
Lamentation 3:22-33
i. Declare me favoured person in the presence of those who are searching for some one like me to appoint.
ii. My life will no longer cry on things that others are using to live happily
iii. Daddy let heaven be anxious to deliver my miracle to this season.

14th
i. O Lord I speak into the ears of business, career, heath and marriage of regain successfully position from today.
ii. Lord attach to my life success strategy that would stand against opposition.
iii. O lord I command my life to advance to the next level of fulfillment.
Psalm 49:5-95

15th
i. O Lord let thy sword strike every power that is controlling what comes into my hand.
ii. Heaven father I decree that everything that concern my life will not be subjected to constant management. Lamentation 3:22-33
iii. O Lord make me a vehicle of deliverance.

16th
i. My Father My Father, water me from the water of life.
ii. O Lord defend your interest in my life
iii. I king 19:18 o lord I repair all what the devil has destroyed in my life.

17th
i. I speak in the ears of my spiritual life to regain strength and victory.
ii. In the name of Jesus every challenge, reinforce by devil to be in total submission.
iii. O Lord I refuse to enter into any business deal that regret and disappointment as a pay back

18th
i. O Lord my faithfulness will attract divine recognition from God to my life.
ii. O Lord every old and dry condition that keeping me from not moving forward.
iii. I reject and cancel every evil curse pronounced in my life and family.

19th Esther 2: 10 -18 Neh 2: 2-8
i. I destroy every power that working against my marriage.
ii. I command spiritual husband and wife to turn his/her back on me forever.
iii. My family background will not hinder me from living a successful life.

20th
i. I decree that my faithful request will not be turn down to those that suppose to help
ii. I silence every tongue that wants to confuse my benefactor from helping me.
iii. I destroy any spirit that usually overtake my opportunity before manifestation.

21st
i. I decree that my destiny will no longer be a weeping child without consolation.
ii. I refuse to be climbing the same pattern of ladder every season.
iii. I cancel every petition presented to God to detain my blessing as away of testing my faith

22nd
i. O Lord do not withdraw your hence of protection and blessing upon my life.
ii. I scatter every secret plan to put my life pinto total darkness and nakedness.
iii. I command all that I lost in many years to be restores back in my life.


23rd
i. O Lord touch my life to start to do the impossible and let total celebration overtake my agonies.
ii. Let, my daily sun through out this year announce divine package of favour to my life
iii. O Lord give me victory in every spiritual contest.
1 king 18:25-40.


24th
Jonah 2:1-10
i. I declare that those who hate what God is doing, my life must put to shame.
ii. I destroy every ancient law that is governing my breakthrough from manifesting.
iii. O Lord forgive me from every pain am receiving as a result of my disobedient to your command.
25th
i. I command every spiritual shark that has swallowed my spiritual growth to vomit it
ii. Fire of God consume every strong power that usually fight me on my step to next level.
iii. I must break the good record that no one could break in my family.

26th
i. No native cage will trap me to suffer again.
ii O Lord whatever I could not achieve since January it must favour me this month.
iii. O Lord any power conspiring with any one to destroy my life home, business marriage I
command you now to loose your stand in Jesus name.

27th
i. Lord I gather whatever the enemies has scattered, in my life and destiny.
ii. I will no longer live a life of dryness and emptiness.
iii. O Lord guard my star from every evil regulators.

28th
i. Those that will favour me will not miss my address.
ii. O Lord I must live to see the shame of those who have assigned to see my failure.
iii. The miracle that follows mber month will not pass me bye.

29th
i. The rain of poverty will not locate my roof this mber month.
ii. O Lord others will not be laughing while I will be into sorrow.
iii. O Lord let your prophetical declaration concern my life come to pass.

30th
i. O Lord my tomorrow will not suffer what my yesterday had suffered
ii. My season of weeping is over now is my season for rejoicing.
iii. O Lord use me to set a new record in my family.


For Counseling Call:

Evangelist Ngozi Ezeh: 0806 558 1099

No comments:

Post a Comment